DIY Light Table Plans
36" deep x 50" wide x 47" tall
12 square feet surface area
about 75 lbs.
Hardwood, plywood, LED light tubes, tempered glass
Common Shop Tools
Cost of Plans:
This is a floor standing Table, suitable for drawing, tracing, pattern composition, blue prints and photography.
• The table and stand can be separated.
• The stand can be completely disassembled.
• This light box can be built from plywood, softwood or hardwood.
• The glass surface is tempered glass, strong and durable.
• You can use LED Light Tubes or T8 Flourescent tubes - your choice.
• Electrical components are simple and commonly available.
To receive these plans via download - $15 US.
When your payment has been received, an email message containing a link to the PDF document will manually be sent to your email address, usually the same day.
The downloadable document is in Adobe’s PDF format. The file is 12 MB in size, so a high-speed connection is recommended.